- Good for Stabilizers and Handheld Rigs
- Motor Fits on 15mm Rod
- Wireless Hand Controller with Hard Stops
- Includes All Necessary Cables
- Automatic lens calibration (with manual calibration option)
- Left- or right-handed operation
- Lanyard loop
- Powerful Redrock Torque motor works with both cinema and still lenses
- Handwheel with adjustable hard stops
- Camera run/stop feature (with appropriate cable)
- Handheld can be used in tethered or wireless modes
- All-digital system
When camera is on a jib, a gimbal, or a situation where physical contact with the camera lens is not possible, the Redrock Micro Remote Wireless Follow Focus allows for smooth and accurate focus adjustment. Included with this bundle are a Base station which acts as the wireless receiver and power distributor for the motor, a digital Torque Motor, a Handheld Controller with hard stops on the handwheel, and two 24″ flex Cables for connecting the components.
The Base station is the center of the microRemote system. It wirelessly coordinates with the Hand Controller and calibrates the motors to the lenses. Power is also distributed through the Base station. The Digital Torque Motor can drive photo or cinema lenses, while its small size keep it unobtrusive, and its light weight won’t unbalance your rig. The motor will attach to 15mm rods and can be adjusted to fit lens´ diameter.